Love them - Teach them...Day by Day

Love them - Teach them...Day by Day
Trying to keep my memories in tact for my kids

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Being alone

Long time since I posted but could not let this memory pass without putting it somewhere.

Monday was an absolutely gorgeous day outside. Kids and I were out all day. We kept hearing this little kids (I'm assuming young 2 or younger) make noises. Some neighbors kid I assume. But Syd was worried that the kids was alone. I told her that I didn't think so because it wasn't a constant, scared cry. The cry all moms and dads know. And I was telling her that if she was alone and scared to think of how she would be crying and how scared she would be. She said she wouldn't scared because she wouldn't be alone. She knows that she would have Uncle David and God in her heart.

How can you argue with logic like that?

No comments: