Love them - Teach them...Day by Day

Love them - Teach them...Day by Day
Trying to keep my memories in tact for my kids

Thursday, July 06, 2006

12 Weeks tomorrow

I have been thinking of starting a blog about Joel's and my children (well soon to be children, just now child) for a while. I'm finally getting to it.

First off, Sydney Ann was born on April 14. Tomorrow, she'll be 12 weeks old. I can't believe how time has flown by, and at the same time, it's hard to remember back to when she wasn't here. She rolled over from her tummy to her back when she was about a month old, but has yet to figure out how to turn back. It'll come.

She loves to smile. My mom was fortunate enough to receive the first real smile. And now, almost everyone gets one. She's giggled a few times. The first giggle came out while her grandpa Telling was holding her and spinning the ceiling fan. Not sure why she giggled at that, but she is facinated by lights and ceiling fans.

We went on our first trip this past weekend. We took her out to Mason Lake for the 4th of Juy weekend. She did amazing! With all the fireworks going on down there, she slept through them. Well, not true, she stayed up to watch her daddy's show, but then slept through the big one. So happy noises don't bother her!

Here's a couple pics from this weekend:

No comments: