Love them - Teach them...Day by Day

Love them - Teach them...Day by Day
Trying to keep my memories in tact for my kids

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Braved the mall

Since Joel's been really busy doing remodeling and we don't really have an area yet that's good to put up the backdrop, I decided to take the kids to the mall and get their pictures done. Syd has been really reluctant to smile for ANY camera for a while now, but in the past week that has changed. It was funny to me that we walked out our door 45 minutes before the appt, to go to a place that is 15 minutes away. I arrived at the Picture People, 5 minutes before the appt. I had to get David in the wrap, Syd had to go to the bathroom...twice (I made her go in the car instead of fighting 3 kids in a public bathroom - hint for all moms, if you have the space keep a toilet in your car), then into the stroller, and made our way.They did awesome. Rylee wandered around a little but we got pictures of the 3 of them together, and one of each of them smiling.

We then headed down, with David in the stroller for the first time, to the playland where Rylee and Sydney played for a good 30-45 minutes. They both fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep once I moved them from the car to the house.

All in all, a good day.

No comments: