Love them - Teach them...Day by Day

Love them - Teach them...Day by Day
Trying to keep my memories in tact for my kids

Friday, March 06, 2009

Doctor Doctor

Heading to the doctor again today with David. His nose seems so congested and we are a little worried about his breathing at night because of it. Of course I made the appointment yesterday, and last night was better. His passage ways in his nose seem so small so we're still glad that he is going in.

Syd had school again yesterday. She has a hard time telling me what she did. I thnk it's usually because she's so tired when she gets in the car she doesn't really care. But she went to the art room yesterday to paint. I did get that out of her.

Rylee decided it would be nice to help me eat my dinner last night. So she sat on my lap after she was done and shoved food into my mouth. Quite funny.

No comments: