Love them - Teach them...Day by Day

Love them - Teach them...Day by Day
Trying to keep my memories in tact for my kids

Friday, August 31, 2007

Touchdown!

Syd has learned something new. It started when she was watching the last preseason Seahawk game with Bampy. He taught her to throw her hand up and say touchdown. We have it on video and it is really cute. If I knew how to get it to play here...or anywhere I would. But of course I have to wait until Joel can help me. I wish I knew how to do taht stuff on my own. Someday.





Syd had a playdate with X tonight. Amazingly, he didn't cry when he saw her. He didn't cry at all today with her around. She gave him a hug and even knocked him down with one (not on purpose) and he didn't cry. Yay X! We put X in the swing and had Syd push him. THat was a pretty big hit with both of them. Seeing her and how she had grown from being pretty rough with him to ho she treats him now, I'm looking forward to see how she deals with the new baby. I think she is going to be a great big sister.




No comments: