Love them - Teach them...Day by Day

Love them - Teach them...Day by Day
Trying to keep my memories in tact for my kids

Monday, April 26, 2010

"I wanna go real high!" For quite a while now, Rylee has been very nervous of the swing. She'd get on it but wanted to go slowly. Meaning the swing would barely move. But today was different. Out of the blue, she said I want to go high. So I grabbed the swing and brought it back a little further than normal. "Right here?" I asked. "No higher." So I brought it back a little more and she said, "Really high." So I brought it up to about my chest and heard, "Yeah this high". She wanted to stop a couple time, but only because her hair was getting caught in her mouth. All the fear that she had before was gone. She was flying high next to Sydney and David (in his toddler seat) and they were all having a great time.

No comments: