Love them - Teach them...Day by Day

Love them - Teach them...Day by Day
Trying to keep my memories in tact for my kids

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

New things around

Yesterday Rylee learned how to ride Syd's bicycle with training wheels. She's 2 1/2. Amazing. Some of the time she needs a little nudge to get it going, but that is getting less and less the more she rides. Syd and I just kept encouraging her to keep pedaling and within probably 10 minutes of trying she got the hang of it. Syd is such a good big sister and helps her out when she needs it.

Syd loves to watch The Biggest Loser with us, but never quite make it to the end. Last night was no exception. During a commercial break a little over an hour into it, Daddy had to go get something and by the time he got back she was completely out. She tries her hardest but after a day at school and playing outside most of the day she was worn out.

David is getting better with his signs. Today I taught him a new one. Well a made up one. I found out that there really isn't a sign for pretzel, so I made up one and he caught on right away. Turns out he loves them too. So far, he signs: More, milk, please, thank you, cheese, pretzel. I think that's it for now. We'll see if he picks up any more this week!

No comments: